After a successful event at the Los Angeles auto show, the Japanese giants of the automobile industry, Mitsubishi, are banking their highest hopes on the brand new 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. This one SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) is going to be a decent one which will be providing most of the necessary features which one looks for inside an SUV. The manufacturers have made sure that there are no holes in their glory and critics are estimating this 2017 Outlander to do something memorable. Although there are quite a few tough competitors for Outlander 2017, overall, the SUV returns a quiet high value for money.
2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport – A lot of New Features
Mitsubishi will be providing as many as four trims for their latest 2017 Outlander. These are:
Features are going to vary according to the trim level which one buys.
- Driver seat with height adjustment.
- 50-50 split the third row of seats.
- 60-40 split the second row of seats.
- 18-inch alloy wheels.
- LED powered daytime running lights.
- Steering wheel wrapped in the leather cover.
- USB port.
- Six speaker sound system.
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi enabled Mitsubishi Fuse infotainment system.
- Rearview camera.
- Side mirrors with body color.
- Fog lamps.
- HD and satellite radio.
- Automatic climate control in four zones.
- Infotainment system housed inside a large 6.1-inch touch screen panel.
- Front seats come with heating facility.
- Power drove driver seat.
- Premium leather upholstery.
- Roof rails in black.
- Black tone interior design.
- Nine speaker entertainment system.
- Sunroof as well as adaptive cruise control.
- Power liftgate and power folding mirrors.
- Automatic wipers and automatic headlamps.
- Automatic braking, forward collision warning, lane change warning.
Other features of Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 2017, include upgraded 7-inch touch screen panel, chrome cover exterior design, paddle shifts, silver roof rails, parking sensors, and much more. Color options to choose from are rally red, cosmic blue, cool silver, Labrador black, diamond white and mercury gray.
2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport – Powerful Engine and Performance
The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is powered by a 2.4-liter unit which provides a power of 166 hp along with a decent torque of 162 lb. ft. and is available on all trims as standard. The transmission being provided with this engine is a six-speed CVT unit. A 3.0-liter V6 with 224 hp and 215 lb. ft. of torque powers the GT version. Acceleration has been clocked at 0-60 mph within 9 seconds. Fuel economy is quite decent as it does 25/ 31/ 27 mpg on city/ highway/ combined. With the AWD unit, fuel economy stands at 20/ 27/ 23 mpg on city/ highways/ combined.