The 2017 Nissan Titan debuted in 2016 New York Auto Show back in February. Dimensionally this truck is similar to that of Titan XD, which is 79.5 inches wide but 14.7 inches shorter than XD version. Cab sizes will remain the same. A total of three cabs will be offered namely Single, Crew Cabs and King Cabs. Different sizes are 5.5,8.0 and 6.5 ft. respectively. The Nissan Titan has five different trim levels:
- Nissan Titan S
- Nissan Titan SV
- Nissan Titan PRO-4X
- Nissan Titan SL
- Nissan Titan Platinum Reserve
Changes in design and Instrumental panel of 2017 Nissan Titan
The Nissan Titan 2017 makers have made some significant changes in the trucks appearance as well as the interior setups.
- Traditional horizontal mirrors have been retained.
- Bumper design is bolder compared to previous versions.
- The headlights have a unique look about them and can be instantly identified.
- Counting tachometer is not present in this truck.
- 360-degree cameras, as well as zero gravity front seats, are a major gain.
- Rear bench seats can be folded which allows a lot of space for storage.
- The infotainment system is not at all complicated, and the menus are easy to spot.
- Buttons for traction control are present in the lower center stack.
- Parking sensors and heated steering wheels are also present. Brake controls are positioned further below just beside AUX, USB, and 12-volt ports.
- Legroom is enormous in both the rows which make long trips really comfortable.
Safety features are yet to be unpacked
The 2017 Nissan Titan is going to have the following safety features like:
- Predictive Forward Collision Preventer
- Intelligent Cruise control
- Assist on Distance Controls
- Forward Emergency brakes
- Lane departure assists
- Blind Spot Monitors
All the features are yet to be revealed, so this is not all.
2017 Nissan Titan – Engine modification
The 2017 Titan contains a very powerful 5.6-liter V8 unit. The engine has direct fuel injection feature also known as Direct Injection Gas system (DIG). The valve train is controlled by Variable Valve vent along with Life technology. It is mated together with hydraulic controlled valve with electronically controls valve timers. The power output of 390 hp has been recorded along with 401 lb-ft turns. Gearbox is a seven-speed automatically controlled transmission system. Two-wheel-drive and forward wheel drive drivetrain configurations have been offered.
2017 Nissan Titan – Price and Availability
The price range of 2017 Nissan Titan is yet to be revealed. It is expected to range between $30,000-$60,000. The Titan 2017 is expected to be released within the next few months before winter.