This is a year of celebration for Toyota as they are completing 50 years of their illustrious creations in the automobile field. The 2017 Toyota Corolla is going to be a limited edition car which is going to have its facelift version this time. All the features look promising and fans are going to love every bit of this new car. Since it’s a limited edition, the demand is quite high for the new car. Toyota wouldn’t want its fans to be disappointed, so they are planning to have new online registration method. Registrations would close automatically after a certain limit is reached. This is a perfect way to contain the fans who would have complained about the lack of fair play.
2017 Toyota Corolla – Stylish Exterior and Interior Design
The 2017 Toyota Corolla impresses in both exterior as well as interior sector.
- The front fascia has been revamped with new3 designs.
- A bolder designed bumper gives it a hunk feel.
- Grille setup is wider and its situated at the low level.
- Daytime running lights are going to have vertical LEDs in them.
- New 17 inch wheels have been designed with the help of new alloys which are a visual treat.
- The rear portion has also remodeled with new tail lights and exhaust outlets.
New Toyota Corolla has got a set of new features like:
- An advanced cluster of instrument panels with many gadgets are what fans had long expected.
- Infotainment system with wider LCD touchscreen.
- HVAC controls have been modernized.
- Air vents are round in shape and have replaced the previously used square ones.
- Seats are going to be made of fine leather fabric that is going to be very comfortable for the passengers to seat on.
- Cabin space has been adjusted to fit 5-6 adult passengers comfortably in it.
The 2017 Corolla is going to have numerous safety measures that will impress the fans. Toyota Safety Sense-P will be available for all trim levels.
- Electronic aids for driving.
- Front collision preventers.
- Pedestrian alerts.
- Cruise controls will be radar based.
- Lane departure assists look great.
- Steering function assists will also be available for the convenience of the drivers.
- Rear view camera.
- Defoggers to improve visibility during dusk and other low light conditions.
- Parking assists.
- Airbags for both rear and front seats with shock sensors in them will be available.
2017 Toyota Corolla – Main Power Production Unit
The 2017 Toyota Corolla is packed with a lot of surprises, but this is almost certain that this powertrain setup will be a big hit. Under the hood, a 1.8-liter four-cylinder unit will be paired with a six-speed manual transmission system or with a four-speed automatic transmission unit. Power generation is about 132 hp-140 hp. Fuel economy will be around 25-35 mpg which is quite high for city roads and highways.
Price Range and Release Date of 2017 Toyota Corolla
The 2017 Toyota Corolla is priced at $18,135, and only $18k – $19k models will be available for sell as it is a limited edition. The Toyota Corolla 2017 is going to be launched on the market in 2017. The exact date is yet to be confirmed, but it will definitely be launched next year.