It is speculated in the automobile industry that German made 2017 VW Amarok is the most anticipated vehicle across the different corner of the globe along with US market. It is also believed that this upcoming vehicle will conquer the American marketplace as well. As per sources available in the industry, it is said that VW Amarok 2017 is going to have a stunning and modern design.
2017 VW Amarok – Standard features and Safety features
The makers of 2017 VW Amarok has designed the new model with lots of standard features, and they will allure the buyers for sure. In its inner cabin, there will be ergo-comfort seats that will provide great comfort to its riders. Even the seats are recognized by German orthopedic association and they are wrapped with Nappa leather. Apart from these refinements, there are some other features given by its makers, and they are:
- 3D instrument cluster display
- 12V power outlet
- paddle shifter
- Stainless steel pedals
- HID headlights
- Bi-Xenon headlights with LED DRLs
- Latest sports bar
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Redesigned bumper and air vents
Passengers riding with 2017 VW Amarok will always feel safe and secure because the designers have equipped this vehicle with lots of standard safety features. The features include:
- Auto post-collision braking system
- forward collision warning system
- Lane assistance
- Hill descent control system
- Rear-view camera
- Park distance control parking assistant
- Stability and traction control
Power and handling of 2017 VW Amarok
The best thing about VW Amarok 2017 will be its enormous power under its hood as the makers have equipped this vehicle with the latest powerful engine.
- Volkswagen’s latest vehicle is equipped with0-liter V6 TDi diesel powertrain, and it has the ability to cranking 221 hp and blistering 405 lb-ft of torque.
- If the recent engine is compared with its previous model, then the buyers will get that this time there is an increase of 43 hp and 95 lb-ft of torque from its previous engine of 2.0 TDi.
- The engine has been combined with an eight-speed auto transmission that will deliver great power to the buyers of 2017 VW Amarok.
- The power will be delivered to either on all wheels or rear wheels, along with that there will be also an option of 4Motion AWD system.
- The EPA ratings of this vehicle are still unknown, but it is said that it can sprint 0-60 mph in 7.9 seconds, and it is also having a top speed of 120 mph.
- VW Amarok 2017 is having the amazing towing capacity, and it can tow up to 7720 lbs.
2017 VW Amarok – Availability, Price, and Competition
The 2017 Volkswagen Amarok is expected to be launched in the 4th quarter of 2016 along with a price tag of $58,000. It is also rumoured in the industry that the price might also increase because of the addition of its higher trims. Whatever may be the cost, buyers are eagerly waiting for the launch of the 2017 Amarok.
- Dodge RAM
- Honda Ridgeline
- Nissan Navara
- Kia F-150
- Chevy Avalanche